DONATIONS CAN BE MADE
BY CLICKING THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW
THANK YOU FOR YOU SUPPORT!
Donations processed through PAYPAL.
Monday - Thursday:
8am - Noon
Teen Challenge USA Offering hope and healing for those in life-controlling problems since 1958.
Lives are transformed at Teen Challenge by the power of God that is stronger than the bonds of addiction. Teen Challenge helps the total person with spiritual, emotional, physical, social and educational challenges to prepare them for their new life.
Home of David Wilkerson Ministries. Our mission is to promote and perpetuate the message of Christ through public teachings.
Changing the world...one miracle at a time. According to the United Nations, more than 200 million people worldwide struggle with drug and alcohol abuse. We are committed to doing everything we can to reach people around the globe with life controlling problems.
Discovering God's path to freedom. Living Free small groups support your outreach and discipleship work in churches, prisons, rehabilitation ministries and missions of all types.
Providing people with spiritual tools to move beyond Abuse by:
- Facilitating Spiritual Health
- Sharing Appropriate and Practical Information
- Developing Ongoing Resources
Winning the lost, training the found...everywhere. Global University is a fully accredited non profit Christian University, in the Pentecostal tradition, based out of Springfield, Missouri. As a worldwide online and distance education pioneer, the university integrates education and service through a network in 150 countries, including the United States.
Ministry offering services to aid those beset by sexual appetites and/or activities conceived outside of the heterosexual covenant.
Serving individuals and organizations dealing with sexual sin.
TCMI is designed to provide tools for Teen Challenge student interns that will equip them for leadership and service. TCMI allows interns the opportunity to receive real life experience partnered with Bible and leadership classes to help them become an integral part of a Teen Challenge center.
Students are required to participate in the online correspondence course while also performing assigned tasks at the center which they have chosen to do an internship at.
To provide TC graduates bible & leadership training in a mission’s driven, education oriented, practical learning environment.
- Mission’s Driven: Community and foreign missions experiences including serving in local churches, regional outreaches and international ministry trips.
- Educational Orientation: Each student will complete between 12-15 hours of accredited College courses each semester.
- Practical Learning Environment: Serve in local youth groups, homeless outreaches, community service agencies and fulfill on campus work assignments. Students will participate in school prevention programs, mission’s trips and serve other Teen Challenge programs.